Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Been using PyMol on OSX for a while now, I do a lot of python programming now so it's great to write scripts for (dino is also nice, but has a more tcl-like syntax).
Currently doing a PhD in structural bioinformatics at Glasgow University. I used to work on the TOPS project.
Scripts by me:
- Translate_And_Measure : Move and report distances.
- Bounding_Box : CGO box around a selection.
- Ellipsoid : Callback ellipsoids.
- Plane_Wizard : Wizard of the planes.
- ss : List secondary structures as "start-end type".
- iterate_sses : Advanced version of ss, allows user to pass a function to be applied to each sse.
- motif : Easy display of backbone motifs like nests and catgrips (or, of course, helices or strands). Also lists phi/psi.